I’m trying something different with this post: I recorded a live video (actually, a few video clips, stitched together)! I wanted to get out of a Comfort Zone by talking in front of a camera. This is my first attempt at a video blog post, so bear with me. 😉 I’ll also recap a few things that I didn’t include in the video. Hope you enjoy!
Note: I do not own the copyrights to any music used, and I definitely am not gaining anything monetary from this post.
- For one of the few times this year, Greyhound left Louisville on time (…ish: about 15-20 late) and arrived back in Louisville on time!! It’s a Festivus miracle!
- I tried my luck with the slot machines in ‘Jack’ casino. I lost a little bit but not so much that it’ll cause problems. My philosophy is that I will stop if I lose more 3/4 of what I bring. It was fun but it’s something I probably won’t go back to, unless I am absolutely sure that I have at least the same amount to spare as I did yesterday.
- While there’s still work to go, this is best, I think, that the ensemble has sounded at the end of a rehearsal. I’m reeeeally looking forward to hearing and seeing how this show goes onto the field.
- We are 3 weeks away from going outdoors, every weekend, and on both weekend days, for rehearsals! I have to make sure that I have housings for Saturdays (since I am coming from Louisville and have no vehicle) by the end of April.
- To add to the fun, this is not only one of our busiest times for work, I have also have a Final in 3 weeks, give or take a couple of days. I need to find a way to manipulate Time, so that I can get everything done that needs doing.